I haven't gone through all the pictures from the trip to Cambodia yet and we ended up with over 650 pictures so it might take me a while. But here are 3 of my favorites (so far).
at Ta Prohm in front of one of the trees used in Tomb Raider (I'm going to have to see that movie now)
a monkey in front of Angkor Wat. I was really that close to him, no zoom used here - good thing I didn't have any food on me. We saw the monkeys jumping on people trying to feed them (DUH!)
Bayon temple, inside Angkor Thom
These temples were built around 900 years ago and were unknown until rediscovered in 1860 by a frenchie. Our tour guide said they are one of the 7 wonders of the world, but we weren't able to find Angkor Wat on any proper list, so I think he was saying it was a contender for the 7 wonders of the new world which includes the pyramids and taj mahal.
No comments:
Post a Comment