We have booked a trip to Costa Rica for spring break this year. It's been a good 15 years since I went there in 10th grade (oh my gosh, that was FIFTEEN years ago?!) for a study abroad trip. This trip will indeed find us in a few interesting places doing lots of adventuresome stuff we are not known for. But we're both really excited to go SCUBA diving, hunt for giant leatherback turtles on the beaches at night, visit a sloth sanctuary, zipline through the canopy layer of the rainforest, raft through rapids, etc.
The first week we will be at Drake Bay on the Pacific side. Jason found an amazing place right next to a national park, said to be one of the most biologically intense locations on the planet. (http://www.costarica-nationalparks.com/corcovadonationalpark.html). The second week (I am taking an extra week for spring break this year because I am worth it) we will drive over to the Caribbean side to stay in an open-air bungalow and reef dive.
Pacific side: http://www.jinetesdeosa.com/
Caribbean side: http://lacostadepapito.com/
There are now a few uninteresting pictures of the cats up on the Picasa site. It's been too cold to go outside and test the new Nikon D60 so I've just taken a few of the girls.

No comments:
Post a Comment